This white, eggless cream was a sweet my mum used to make when I was little. It is perfect for summer and very easy to make. You can ommit the almonds if you like. It will be equally delicious.
1500ml whole milk500ml fresh cream
150gr caster sugar
30gr gelatin powder
5gr mastic powder
150gr almonds (peeled)
1) In a deep pan mix the milk with the fresh cream. Add sugar and gelatin. Mix well and boil in low heat by stirring continuously the mixture with a hand whisk all the way through.
2) Allow to cool for 15 minutes and then add the peeled almonds. Stir well.
3) Pour the mixture in a deep gelatin form.
4) Allow to cool completely and refrigerate for at least 24 hours.
5) Decorate the cream the way you wish.