1 cup. Semi skimmed milk
2 tsp Gelatin powder
250g. Low fat Yoghurt
1 tsp Vanilla essence
3 tbsp Honey
1. Pour the gelatin into the milk and let it sit for 5 minutes, until it becomes soft. Place the milk into the microwave for a minute. Stir until gelatin melts.
2. Place the yogurt, the vanilla essence and the honey into a bowl. Mix gently and then add the milk.
3. Mash the strawberries in a food processor and add it to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Mix all ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is formed.
4. Divide the mixture into 4-5 dessert bowls and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
5. You can decorate the strawberry mousse with strawberries.
Recipe taken from: ikerimis.com
#strawberries #mousse #lihgtdesserts #light #ikerimis #lowfatyoghurt #vanilla #gelatinpowder #skimmedmilk