Saturday, June 30, 2012
Sunday, June 24, 2012
Friday, June 15, 2012
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Guilt Free Muffins
259 calories each, without the chocolate frosting
2 cups whole wheat flour
½ cup organic oats
½ cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp mixed spices
½ cup light brown sugar
½ cup raisins
1 cup fresh orange juice (juice of 3 small oranges)
2 medium bananas (peeled and mashed – 140gr)
1 small pear (peeled and mashed – 70gr)
½ cup corn oil
1 medium egg
Zest of an orange
100gr dark chocolate (optional)
1) Mix all dry ingredients.
2) Mix all wet ingredients, mashed fruits, egg and orange zest.
3) With the help of a fork combine (1) and (2). Do not over mix.
4) Bake in a preheated oven at 170ºC (340ºF) for 20’ minutes. Then reduce oven temperature to 150ºC (300ºF) and continue baking for another 8’ - 10’ minutes.
5) Allow to cool completely.
* You can frost the muffins with dark chocolate (70% cocoa).
Dream of Cakes
ΑΦΗΣΤΕ ΤΟ ΣΧΟΛΙΟ ΣΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΜΠΕΙΤΕ ΣΕ ΚΛΗΡΩΣΗ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ! ------------------------------------- Η συμπατριώτισσα μας και φίλη μου...
This is a Guest Post from Lien. It is her birthday cake, that was dedicated from her to her husband, Hong! Happy Birthday Lien!! ...
This cake was made for Demetris, an adorable two year old boy! I hope he likes it. His mother told me that he likes Mickey Mouse very much!...
Koupes can be a starter, a main dish or a side dish. When I was little koupes was a street food, but nowadays koupes are usually a treat we ...
There are many cake lovers, makers, bakers and even eaters in the growing community of sweets, each with his own style and technique. I find...
A few days ago Michal invited me to write a guest post for her blog. I was so excited for this invitation because Michal is excellent in ev...
- Why do the biggest percentage of people who are on diets fail to reach their target weight? - Why do people who reach their targe...
This birthday Cake was made for a 6 year old boy called Andreas. Happy Birthday Andrea!! ---------------------------------- The i...
Halloumi cheese has its origin in Cyprus, my country. My grandmother used to make halloumi when I was a little kid and I remember myself wat...
This birthday cake was made for Paris, a two year old adorable boy, who celebrated his second birthday yesterday. His mum, my friend Alexia...