This is an easy and quick recipe that combines meat, cheese and vegetables. I wanted a pie without using flour so I decided to give this pie a try.
Chicken, Peas and onion in the fry pan.
All ingredients in the Pyrex.
All ingredients including fresh cream and beaten eggs.
Topped with Anari Cheese or Parmesan Cheese.
Cooked and ready to be served.
My husband's plate :-)
Here you can find the detailed recipe. I hope you find this a quick and tasty solution.
Gluten Free Chicken Pie
3 tablespoons of Greek olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
3 chicken breasts cut into pieces
4 large eggs
½ a cup of fresh cream or milk
Salt & Pepper
Anari or Parmezan cheese
1) Heat olive oil in a fry pan; add the chopped onion and allow to fry for 1-2 minutes. Do not over cook.
2) Add chicken in the fry pan. Allow to cook for 10 minutes.
3) Add the mushrooms and peas; allow to cook until the chicken becomes golden brown.
4) Transfer to a Pyrex.
5) Beat together the eggs and fresh cream; pour on top of the chicken.
6) Season with salt and pepper.
7) Top with freshly grated anari or parmesan cheese.
8) Cook in a preheated oven (180ºC/350ºF/Gas 4) for 25-30 minutes or until the top of the pie becomes golden brown.
9) Serve hot or cold.