Time to prepare: 1 hour
Time to cook: 1 hour and 15'
Ingredients230 gr. American type rice
1 large onion
2 gloves of garlic
100 gr. small tomatoes
100 gr. cooked peppers
75 gr. green peas
250 gr. chicken breast cut into cubes
100 gr. cuttlefish
500 gr. pen shells
1/2 litre Hot vegetable stock
30 threads of saffron crocus
1 small hot pepper
1/2 cup parsley
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Preparation Method- Wash and prepare accordingly all sea food.
- Pour a bit of oil in a sauce pan, half the garlic and a bit of parsley. Then put in the pen shells and the mussels. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Prepare the chicken. Cook chicken until it gets golden brown. Add salt and pepper, and keep it warm. Lightly cook the onion, the garlic and the hot pepper.
- Cook cuttlefish. Cut them into pieces (round shape) and lightly cook them in a sauce pan with a bit of olive oil. Then put in the small tomatoes, a bit of hot water (if needed) and salt. Cover the saucepan with a lid. Cook them for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the rice. Pour hot water on the green peas and then wash them with running water. In a saucepan lightly cook the rice with a bit of olive oil. Add the cuttlefish and the liquid from the pen shells and mussels.
- Finally add the peppers, the green peas, the saffron crocus (dissolved in water) and the 2/3 of vegetable stock. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Then put them in the oven for 10 minutes in 200 c. Add the chicken, all the sea food and the rest of vegetable stock and cook for further 5 minutes.
Serve as it is, putting a bit of chopped parsley on top.
Dream of Cakes
ΑΦΗΣΤΕ ΤΟ ΣΧΟΛΙΟ ΣΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΜΠΕΙΤΕ ΣΕ ΚΛΗΡΩΣΗ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ! ------------------------------------- Η συμπατριώτισσα μας και φίλη μου...
This is a Guest Post from Lien. It is her birthday cake, that was dedicated from her to her husband, Hong! Happy Birthday Lien!! ...
This cake was made for Demetris, an adorable two year old boy! I hope he likes it. His mother told me that he likes Mickey Mouse very much!...
Koupes can be a starter, a main dish or a side dish. When I was little koupes was a street food, but nowadays koupes are usually a treat we ...
There are many cake lovers, makers, bakers and even eaters in the growing community of sweets, each with his own style and technique. I find...
A few days ago Michal invited me to write a guest post for her blog. I was so excited for this invitation because Michal is excellent in ev...
- Why do the biggest percentage of people who are on diets fail to reach their target weight? - Why do people who reach their targe...
This birthday Cake was made for a 6 year old boy called Andreas. Happy Birthday Andrea!! ---------------------------------- The i...
Halloumi cheese has its origin in Cyprus, my country. My grandmother used to make halloumi when I was a little kid and I remember myself wat...
This birthday cake was made for Paris, a two year old adorable boy, who celebrated his second birthday yesterday. His mum, my friend Alexia...