2 cups of rice (Uncle Ben)
4 chicken breasts cut into cubes
1 cup of fresh cream
1 large onion finely chopped
1 large glove of garlic
1/2 cup of parsley (finely chopped)
A bit of olive oil
1 vegetable stock
4-5 cups of hot water
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan put a bit of oil. Add the chopped onion and garlic and leave for 3 minutes until well tender.
- Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken becomes golden brown.
- Pour in the fresh cream and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add a bit of salt and pepper.
- In another saucepan put a bit of oil and pour in the rice. Stir the rice until golden and then add the hot water and the vegetable stock. You can add salt and pepper if you like.
- Simmer for approximately 20 minutes or until the rice is cooked. Add more hot water if needed.
- When the rice is cooked put it in a large serving plate. On top put the creamy chicken, the parsley and the parmesan cheese.
Serve hot with green salad.
Dream of Cakes
ΑΦΗΣΤΕ ΤΟ ΣΧΟΛΙΟ ΣΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΜΠΕΙΤΕ ΣΕ ΚΛΗΡΩΣΗ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ ΒΙΒΛΙΟ! ------------------------------------- Η συμπατριώτισσα μας και φίλη μου...
This is a Guest Post from Lien. It is her birthday cake, that was dedicated from her to her husband, Hong! Happy Birthday Lien!! ...
This cake was made for Demetris, an adorable two year old boy! I hope he likes it. His mother told me that he likes Mickey Mouse very much!...
Koupes can be a starter, a main dish or a side dish. When I was little koupes was a street food, but nowadays koupes are usually a treat we ...
There are many cake lovers, makers, bakers and even eaters in the growing community of sweets, each with his own style and technique. I find...
A few days ago Michal invited me to write a guest post for her blog. I was so excited for this invitation because Michal is excellent in ev...
- Why do the biggest percentage of people who are on diets fail to reach their target weight? - Why do people who reach their targe...
This birthday Cake was made for a 6 year old boy called Andreas. Happy Birthday Andrea!! ---------------------------------- The i...
Halloumi cheese has its origin in Cyprus, my country. My grandmother used to make halloumi when I was a little kid and I remember myself wat...
This birthday cake was made for Paris, a two year old adorable boy, who celebrated his second birthday yesterday. His mum, my friend Alexia...